TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is provided: Entrepreneur web domain owner with tax identification number: 48523291F (hereinafter SON D CUBA), with address for these purposes in Sierra de Carrascoy 68, Molina de Segura, 30506 (Murcia). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and / or use of this portal of SON D CUBA attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
In order to acquire the products offered through the Website it will be necessary for the User to register through the registration form available on the Website.
The User will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the data and information provided and for restricting access to his computer and access codes to avoid possible unauthorized uses.
The User must verify that their data is correct and complete and inform SON D CUBA when there is any variation and / or modification in the information provided in the purchase process.
- USE OF THE PORTAL
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the www.sondcuba.com portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that SON D CUBA offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of SON D CUBA, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
SON D CUBA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication. In any case, SON D CUBA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION
SON D CUBA complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this purpose, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from SON D CUBA, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, SON D CUBA informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
The information and personal data provided by our customers receive the treatment established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data. SON D CUBA, is responsible for the correct use of this data and recognizes its clients the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the use of their data. To do so, they must send a letter indicating their desire to exercise this right to the address indicated below or through an email addressed to email@example.com.
The web has SSL encryption Secure Sockets Layer (in Spanish “safe connection layer”) are cryptographic protocols that provide secure communications over a network.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
SON D CUBA is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
SON D CUBA informs that it does not grant license or express or implicit authorization whatsoever on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the Website. It is totally forbidden the total or partial reproduction of the contents of the Web Site, not even by means of a hyperlink, without express consent in writing by SON D CUBA. The unauthorized use of these contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SON D CUBA. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by SON D CUBA. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the SON D CUBA pages.
6. ORDERS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The services and products offered through SON D CUBA are intended for the purchase by Users of products of the SON D CUBA brand.
To be able to contract an SON D CUBA order, the User must be over 18 years of age.
From the Website www.sondcuba.com, SON D CUBA will send orders to any part of Europe.
To place orders through the Website, the User must provide a series of data prior to contracting, through the purchase form, and that will be necessary to manage your purchase order.
• All shipments to Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) will be delivered within a maximum period of 7 working days, although 90% of our shipments are usually delivered within 3 business days or sooner. For shipments to other countries, the maximum shipping time will be 15 working days. Orders for customizable hats carry an extra day of preparation before shipping, as these are personalized by hand.
• All orders received from Saturday to Sunday or holiday will be sent on the second business day.
• For any query related to your shipment contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The transport agency will make up to 2 attempts to deliver the package at the address indicated in the order. In the case of not being able to contact the client after 2 delivery attempts, the package will remain in the destination delegation for a maximum of 6 days from the date of the last delivery attempt, so that the client can pick it up by the delegation. After these 6 days and if the client has not gone through the delegation to pick up the package, it will be returned to our facilities.
• In the event that, after 2 delivery attempts, the package is returned to SON D CUBA because the agency has not located the customer, it will be the same customer who will assume the shipping costs again.
• Holidays in Spain, no shipments will be made.
• No deliveries are made on weekends.
• In case, once received the order by mail, SON D CUBA note that there is no stock of any of the requested products, the customer can request the payment of the garment or exchange it for another garment of the collection with the same amount .
• SON D CUBA reserves the right to cancel any order.
• Once the package is sent, the change of delivery address or re-channelization by mistake of the client when entering the postal code, entails a cost of € 6. In case the customer is not going to be at the initial address and does not want to pay the transport agency the € 6 change cost address, your package will be left at the destination agency closest to your home so you can pass to pick it up
• No shipments are made to PO Boxes under any circumstances.
• The days of promotions or offers, shipments may be delivered up to 14 working days for shipments to Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and 20 days for the rest of countries.
• The products that are added to the cart within the web, are not reserved, in the case that another customer finalizes purchase before, it is possible that the product appears as sold out.
8. CHANGES AND RETURNS
• The maximum period to request a return is 14 days from the day of receipt of the order.
• Custom items will not be exchanged or returned.
• No changes are allowed for another size, except for the Baracoa model, since all our products are standard one size fits all.
• SON D CUBA does not accept the change between a product purchased by the User for another product that is offered on the Website. In case the User wants to make the change of a product, he must exercise his right to return within the previously indicated period and subsequently buy the new product he wants.
• The change and return postage are paid by the client, the client can perform the management from the “Returns” section of our website and send the article by the agency that always considers postage paid. If the goods are lost in this process, it is the responsibility of the customer and the change can not be made if the garment does not reach its destination.
• SON D CUBA reserves the right not to accept the change if, once the garment is received, it is in bad condition, worn, stained, broken, washed or in inadequate conditions.
• If the User wishes to return an item, SON D CUBA will not be able to return the shipping costs.
• SON D CUBA informs Users that the term of the return of the amounts paid will depend on the payment method that the User had used when buying the product:
– If the User has made the payment by credit / debit card, SON D CUBA will refund the amount paid within a period of 14 calendar days since the User decided to terminate the contract.
– If the User has made the payment through PAYPAL, SON D CUBA will refund the amount paid within a period of 24-48 business hours since the User decided to terminate the contract.
• In any case, SON D CUBA will return the amounts paid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days following the date on which the User informed of his decision to withdraw the contract.
• Any package that arrives at the facilities of SON D CUBA postage due, will be rejected.
9. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
SON D CUBA is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
SON D CUBA reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
In the event that www.sondcuba.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, SON D CUBA will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case SON D CUBA will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
12. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
SON D CUBA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
SON D CUBA will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
14. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
SON D CUBA will be able to modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
15. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. The relationship between SON D CUBA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Murcia.
In any case, SON D CUBA notifies the User that they have a Claim Form through which you can make any complaint or claim in relation to the services provided by SON D CUBA.
SON D CUBA can translate these terms and conditions, your legal notice, or any other operative rule, policy or procedure that may be published on the Website. The Spanish version will prevail in case of conflict.